Sunday 8 November 2009

A short while later I walked around the park, without any intention of going anywhere, and I was astounded to see the sky had turned pink. I stood outside staring at the beautiful pink sky. It was a magical moment.

I call this my sky, because I was present at the moment the sky was turning pink. It may look purple to you, but trust me the sky was pink, it's actually my camera that made the sky look purple, so blame the camera for not showing the true colour that I saw.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful sky. The purple sky looks beautidful too even thou it is suppose to be pink lol

Marianne said...

Wow Poland must be a beautiful place if the sky looks like that.

How are you Jessiex

Trixton said...

Mamma mia the best sky I'v seen in years. Thanx for sharing.

Rihanna said...

One cool sky, where I am no the sky is always dark, because it rains alot :(