Saturday 28 November 2009

Kids can dream a little dream too.

I recently had a nice conversation with my neice Oliwia.
Oliwia: ''I have a dream''
me: ''What dream would that be''
Oliwia ''to be a dancer and a princess''
me: ''you mean like cinderella''
Oliwia ''yes only prettier and I wont be cleaning the floors''
me: O I see
She then smiled at the camera looking as if she was daydreaming about her princess fantasies.


Every child has a dream right? My dream as a child was to be a veterinarian, but than as I grew older I realized there is nothing more in this world that I would rather do then Stop Child Abuse. Simply because I can't stand the fact that children are being sent back to abusive homes even thou they are at risk being beaten to death. How sick is that? I certainly would not work with children for the money, but to make sure they are safe and protected from harm. My dream may be hard to accomplish, but I will never give up for the little precious one's who can't defend themselves and need a helping loving hand.

Thank you to my darling niece's Tiffani, Oliwia and Matilda, who always make my days brighter when I am feeling sad.

Love Jessie x

16 comments:

Marianne said...

She is such a cute princess x

Danielle said...

Omg Jess, she is sooo beautiful. I love her eyes. I never knew you had a beautiful niece. When was I updated on this lol

Zoe said...

She looks just like her mummy, how amazing is that.

Jessie could you text me please I need to talk ASAP. Thanx dear friend.

Tinkerbell said...

I think your photos are amazing and I believe that one day you will be as good as Sheye. Sheye said you have a creative eye remember, so keep shooting photos.

x

Tiffani said...

Awww I love the part where she adds I wont clean the floors lol too cute for words she is.

Alexandra said...

O hail the princess. She looks beautiful in your beret. I remember you wore that beret in a club, just can't remember which one lol

Miss you

Jenny said...

O my look at her angelic face. Her eyes are so precious, you always capture them.

Miss you both long time no see.

Raven said...

Your niece is so beautiful. And my niece's dream all the time maybe a bit too much. Their dreams are a little different from your niece. It's more like My dream is to get this and that. I wish they could dream of being princesses which does not involve buying.

Patel said...

Too precious. Her eyes are really gorgous.

Kim said...

Aww how cute, she dreams like a real princess. Love the shiny beret.

Mark Turton said...

One gorgous lady! I cant believe I haven't spoken to you since a year ago. It is like madness. But I did miss ya :P

Tessa said...

What a wounderful picture of your niece. May I ask what camera do you use. But I know she is beautiful in real life. I just like the lighting. I am planning to get a camera and I can't decide on which one.

EveryChildIsSpecial said...

Hello Tessa,
I used my Nikon coolpix for this photo. But I bought myself a cannon 450D and I must say it is one amazing camera. Check out the photos below and you will see why I love my new CANNON. My advice is buy a camera that will be easy for you to use. The key to a good photo is to go near the light.

Tessa said...

Stop child abuse well said.

Dianna said...

She is well bootiful.

Jane said...

I saw your niece's cute face and my heart melted. Gorgous she is Jesse. O and I agree stop child abuse. It is lovely that you want to work with victims of child abuse!