Friday 20 November 2009

I opened my eyes and there it was....

I looked over to the bollywood section, and there it was, my dream film. I started breathing heavenly concidering the fact that I am looking at something that I have searched 3 years for. I finally feel that I have succeded. For a moment I close my eyes thinking it's just a dream, but as I open them the film is still there staring back at me. Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic is the title, which translates to - A little bit of love, a little bit of magic. I wasen't expeting to find this film in Poland at all. My heart sang with joy, and I held the dvd up as if I was holding a trophee. After years of trying to get this wounderful film, finally my wish has been fulfilled.



I watched the film and it is the most beautiful film I have ever seen. The film is about an angel flying down to earth to help a man fall in love with four orphans, who have been unwanted and unloved by many. And Rani Mukherjee plays the angel, she simply represents the most beautiful loving angel in the film. Not only is she an amazing actress, but you can feel her passion and heart in acting. I advise everyone to see the film, especially those who love angels and children.


                                               Happy, happy, joy, joy





4 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love bollyood too. India have the most amazing films. You seem to have my fav film in your photo, Tara Rum Pum =] Hasppy joy it is indeed.

Criss Waren said...

I am not a bolly fan, but they do have beautiful women in it. Aishwarya Rai is very beautiful.

Alicia said...

O my, you have more films then me, will I ever catch up?

Jeffry said...

Love your sweet blog and photos. Could you show me what you look like ???