Saturday 14 November 2009

It was so lovely to hear from you Sheye Rosemeyer. I wasn't expecting to get a reply so soon. But still I was thrilled. I was just reflecting on your blog and wanted to let you know how much it means to me. Your thoughtfulness always makes my days a little brighter, and problems seem a whole lot smaller. I only hope I can be half as good a friend to you. It's people like you who make a difference in this world! Thank you for everything Sheye, Your blog opened my eyes to the beauty of this world, instead of proessing the bad things that are happening in this world, I started to admire flowers and trees. My world is a better place because someone like you exists, making everyday seem so perfect and beautiful.

Much love, Jessica.

I recieved this from Sheye.  The contact page is so cute! I will keep it forever, and whenever I forget the link to your blog, or if my heart feels full of sadness I will always know where to find you.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

That is so sweet that you and Sheye talk a lot. When I asked if she liked your photos that you sent her she replied that Oliwia is going to be a beautiful lady. O and you have a creative eye. Isent it great she loves your photos, because some look really professional. I am sorry I had to ask her, I know you told me, but I wanted to hear it from Sheye. She is amazing.

Tara said...

O Sheye talks to you wow. She seems like so special because suddenly everyone is writing her emails. She is a bussy women with emails to answer considering the fact she probably has 10000 emails, since everyone loves and knows her now.