Sunday 8 November 2009

A package at my door?
I got the most amazing, beautifully wrapped package in the mail from one of my egyption friends, this weekend -- TOTALLY UNEXPECTED! When this gorgeous box arrived, I was trying to remember if I'd ordered something and just forgot about it. My thoughts were that a secret admirer had sent me this gift.
I was so happy about a small thing I did for my friend a while back and she simply decided to send the most amazing box of beauty!!


I coudn't resist on showing you what I actually got. A beautiful wrapped box.



Eh, it's just chocolate....". Not just any chocolate, but delicious egyption chocolate.
Obviously, it's a great gift.
Beautiful gift!
Okay, pretty downright fabulous Gift.
But it's still
just
chocolate.

So if I decide to tuck a little extra "something" into your box, it's because I just thought maybe you'd enjoy it.

Henna you know who you are, I may drop in a little suprise at your door, when you least expect it. Missing you very much Jessie x

No comments: