Sunday 8 November 2009

A reason to smile.

Henna is a very special person for me. I can honestly say that she has even made a great influence on my entire life. We have known each other since College, so I have known her for quite a while now.
Personally I think that Henna is a very beautiful girl and generally a sociable person. However she is very ambitous, which means that she wants do better in life, that is why she is studying at University. I guess in a few years time her knolwedge will expand, after all that learning she has to do.


Memories that will never fade.
- Going to an Alicia keys concert with Henna and Martin(Martin is my other dear friend, who currently lives in Japan).
- Exchanging pens. I bought her a beautiful pen with an elephant on top, which I assumed was an Indian god. In return I got a plastic simple pen. The simple things make me happy.
- Going to Calpe in spain with two wounderful people ~Henna & Martin~.

I have so many memories on my mind, but the list is endless, so I think it's fair I finish at this point.

I am certainly sure that our friendship will never die.
Henna & Me.



No comments: