Monday 4 January 2010

One photo, one shot and beautiful is what it became.

I remember on christmas day the first thing I did is took my camera and just aimed it at my cousin. She caught me in the moment and looked at me so sweetly. This one shot of her turned out to be something really beautiful. Everytime I look at the picture it reminds me of how thankful I am to have a cousin like her. There is no other who could fill her shoes.

I am still amazed that I actually took this photo with my Cannon 450d.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow your cousin is very pretty. I saw her when she was a little child. Now she has grown to be a beautiful lady.

Karen said...

Beautiful photo. I love the sepia tone. Your camera is amazing it has the effects which most people buy photshop to use.

Sasha said...

I guess Sheye Rosemeyer's advice helped you. She gave you great advice since the one of your niece below is absolutely beautiful. And this one of your cousin is beautiful. It's funny how she put faith back in you. Not long ago you were complaining about how crap of a photographer you were, but you wernt bad at all lol.

EveryChildIsSpecial said...

Thank you Sasha. Yes I went through a sort of camera breakdown and I asked Sheye for help. As I started taking photos of my niece's I realised that children come out really beautiful on photos. So I literaly started taking photos of children. Sheye told me the best place to take photos is near the light, but the photo hear of my cousin was taken in dull light, since it was dark outside. Still good enough eh?

b said...

love it great job!