Thursday 28 January 2010

Life inspired me to write early in the morning today.

This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good. Other than helping a hungry poor man I also bought a heart sticker where the money goes to the childrens hospitle. I know that we cannot change the past, but we have the power to change the future. And by all means we can save the children. The road to stopping child abuse is long, but reachable. So other then my words of wisdom I met a strange lady today. She looked about 39yrs. She was jumping up and down like a pogo stick and poking me at thisame time. She was laughing while doing the whole procedure of poke and jump. I stood there like a stone amazed by the fact that she decided to choose me to be her poke buddy :p. My heart went out to her though because she was a bit mentally ill and it is not her fault that she is not normal like other people. She can't controll the madness, it just takes over her body like a virus that can never be cured. But I did laugh a little bit. I found it funny that she wanted to play with me haha.


Picture taken today outside my flat. I love my niece more everyday. A childs love is unstoppable, it just grows.

No comments: