Sunday 31 January 2010

Nothing can compare to this magical place.

I live in a dream more dazzling than fiction. Imaginary yet real. I defy prediction and an incredible dream I have, where the day ends in *magic*. This can only be where the golden temple lies (India).

Hoping
Dreaming
Wishing I was there

My friend send me this picture of the golden temple as a gift for my fascination of India. I was really touched by the beauty of this picture. Now I know for certain that when I visit india this place will be on my to go see list. ''It's a very calm and composed environment and you feel like being part of it for hours together'' ''The view, the bath, the sernity and feeling of being in presence of God makes this place a must visit if you are travelling to India!'' my friend said.. My friend lives nearby so he is so lucky to be living near such a beautiful, magical place. I just feel like that building made out of gold is paradise.

Thank you so much for the picture digvijay singh. I will keep it forever.

No comments: