Sunday 20 December 2009

Every little girl can be a princess for a day.


Every little girl dreams of being a princess.
And, it’s amazing how similar such dreams
are, no matter who the child is or where she
lives. The princess dream always includes Prince
Charming, beautiful fairies, a palace of
enchantment, and otherworldly magic. My niece Tiffani adores being a princess. Once I remember her talking in her sleep and she literally said ''I am a beautiful princess'' What a wonderful blessing
it would be to relive that
dream, to regain the
sparkle of happiness, to
believe again that
you are a lovely
princess, even if
it’s just for a while. A child should be able to dream, because dreams are beautiful and not harmless.

So I hearby give you Princess Tiffani. My annoying, but loving sweetheart.




No comments: