Tuesday 26 January 2010

Christmas would never be thisame without children.





This year I spent christmas with my parents and my ex boyfriends family. So no children were involved. Suprisingly I did have a lovely time, but without my niece's it was hard. I missed watching my niece's wake up in the morning only to run downstairs and shake all the presents. I miss listeing to them laugh and play. But most of all I miss seeing their adorable faces. I cannot imagine life without children. The world would mean nothing to me if children did not exist. Their laugh is contagious and I pray every day that a child gets the chance to live a happy healthy life (STOP CHILD ABUSE!). My cousin was kind enough to send me photos of her daughter enjoying christmas as you can see in the photos above.

2 comments:

Bonnie Ferrell Photography said...

I am trying to figure out how to post more than one picture at a time, help please, lol !

EveryChildIsPrecious said...

You mean post pictures on your blog. What I do is click the icon with a picture on it and I browse a picture then I click ok and then I click on the icon with the picture and browse for another picture.