Tuesday 8 December 2009

My desire to dress up a little girl in pretty clothes....


A baby girl is a treasure rare;

A sweet pink angel, a little doll,
Nothing else can quite compare.
Her smiles and coos will bring you joy;
She'll fill your hearts with love and pleasure;
So cherish these special infant times,
With your little girl, your precious treasure.


Today I snooped around in H&M looking at baby clothes and accessories. I could not help wonder what would happen if I just bought all these beautiful clothes and save them for when I actually have a child. Would that be wrong? Ok maybe it is just my crazy obsession with pretty things. I coudn't help, but at least take two photo's of what I thought was absolutlely gorgous and cute! The bow headband and the little bow shoes would look so pretty on a baby girl! How I would love to buy those two items. My mother always tells me never to buy clothes really early because you never know what gender your child would be. How about buy clothes for a boy and girl. Ok maybe I have gone a little crazy there, but no seriously a girl can dream right?

No comments: