Thursday 10 December 2009

Testing my new Cannon450d camera on my niece Oliwia.

So I only have gone and done a crazy thing. I bought a new Cannon camera after falling in love with Sheye Rosemeyer's Cannon 5d mark. I could afford the 5d mark one, but I decided to start with a basic Cannon camera since I am just learning how to be a professional photographer. For many days I have been staring at Sheye's photo's and admiring the beauty of them and for many nights I have been dreaming about Cannon. I nearly got tricked into buying Sony, which I must admit is also a good brand, but thankfully Sheye's wonderful advice to buy Cannon stopped me from buying something else. I may sound wierd, but my favourite shots are taking them at night or when it is completely dark. Just look at these photos so clear right? Well they are taken in the dark.















It does not look dark that is what amazes me. I guess the flash is excellent. Not many cameras take good photos in the dark. Recently my uncle complained about his Sony camera taking bad photos in the dark. He is jelous of my camera. Awww bless him. Maybe I should give him my Nikon as a christmas present. It also takes wonderful photos in the dark.

No comments: