Wednesday 17 February 2010

No, not Valentines again

I thought valentines is a day of giving, sharing and love. In my case I spent valntines with someone who completely ignored me the whole afternoon. I felt as if valentines was just another boring occassion that passes by. I tried to focus on the positives rather than dwelling on the negatives. I honestly thought that my first valntines would be something like a fairytale romance, but it ended up being a sit aside don't talk romance. I do have to admit he did give me the biggest card in the universe. It was just huge and I absolutely love it. The card was magical, but his behaviour was not. How do you ignore a girl on valentines day? He prefered to watch tv rather than talk to me, ok I can live with that. Thank you for the card Przemek I really appreciate it.



My niece posing for a valentines photoshoot which I organized. She was a real beautiful model.

No comments: